1. This girl who got a picture of her boyfriend on a blanket, so he could keep her warm even when he’s not there.
bitch i got my boyfriend on a blanket i am the most headass and idc i love it i love him
— kitty rat (@alysonsoswaggy)
*wipes tear* must be nice.
2. This couple who are somehow equally as thoughtful, and surprised each other with food at the SAME time.
Tried being cute and surprising my boyfriend with wings but he surprised me with wings too…
— Paige Barile (@paigebarile)
4. This couple who would go to the ends of the earth for each other, just to deliver a small piece of lint.
5. This guy who surprised his girlfriend with the pug she always wanted.
Worlds best boyfriend ???????
— Claire (@_clairehalleran)
6. This girl who received an Advent calendar of presents from her boyfriend before Christmas had even started.
omg no way did cameron just bring me 25 presents, all dated like an advent calender, have the best boyfriend ever??
— hannah (@_hannahogilvie)
8. This girl who planned her surprise for three whole months.
my bf said he wanted a bible for Christmas so i spent 3 months decorating every. single. page. happy with how it tu… https://t.co/YAXno1Ob7A
— reagan (@reaganlee17)
11. This guy who’ll use any means necessary to make sure his girlfriend is okay.
12. This wife who leaves her husband notes in the morning.
When you’re married to your best friend, she surprises you with romantic notes on the mirror in the morning…lmao
— Michael B. Thomas (@miketphotog)
13. This guy who would never let his love fall asleep without her bonnet.
14. This couple who didn’t let anything stop them from going to prom together.
My parents told me I couldn’t go to prom because I wanted to go with my boyfriend so I had to go behind their backs?
— uncle (@myrenthapimp)
16. This man who knows the easiest way to a person’s heart is anything hot, edible, and covered in melted cheese.
When she deserve it all
— ? (@Davy_______)
17. These hilarious snapshots of John Legend and Chrissy Teigen’s relationship.
18. And this couple, who prove love really can last a lifetime.
my grandma is in the hospital, but it’s their 57th anniversary, so he showed up in a tux to surprise her w flowers???
— reid (@reidrussell_)
Must be nice.