We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which Disney movie moments always annoy them. Here are the infuriating results.
1. Maybe the biggest one of all — we know that Ariel can read and write, since she signs Ursula’s contract. Why doesn’t she search for a quill and parchment, or even WRITE IN THE SAND, when she meets Prince Eric?
9. On that note, why did Prince Charming have to search far and wide for Cinderella and check EVERY single woman’s foot in the kingdom? If he was searching for the love of his life, wouldn’t he at least have remembered her facial features and that she was blonde?
13. The timeline in Beauty and the Beast seems to be totally messed up. For starters, the Beast is cursed when he is a young boy (probably about 11 years old) — yet there’s a human portrait of him in the castle as a young man! We need answers.
— Dani Dymond, Facebook
14. Additionally, the castle is just a short distance from Belle’s village. Did none of the villagers notice the building descend into disrepair in just a few short years?
— Tara Toma, Facebook
15. OK, this is just a matter of practicality — if Elsa built an all-ice castle, wouldn’t that mean her bed was just a block of ice? WHAT ABOUT HER TOILET? It just doesn’t seem comfortable!