1. Nyctophobia is an “an abnormal fear of night or darkness.”
2. You might think you don’t have it, but you do.
3. How does this deep, dark hole to nowhere make you feel? Interested in exploring?
5. Imagine hearing a knock at the door in the middle of the night and finding this:
7. Imagine having to walk down this hallway to get where you need to go, the lights getting dimmer and dimmer…
8. Or having to go down these steps, each step bringing you closer into total darkness:
9. Imagine being on a boat in the middle of the ocean, looking to your right and seeing this coming out of the darkness:
20. Picture yourself walking by an abandoned hospital, looking up, and seeing just one light on:
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!
BuzzFeed – WTF Feed